Culturelle® Baby Immune & Digestive Support Probiotic + Vitamin D Drops
- Helps your baby build a strong foundation of health & promotes healthy development*
- With 400 IU of Vitamin D to help build strong bones & develop a healthy immune system*
- Contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG & BB-12® probiotics to support your baby’s immune and digestive health*
Build a strong foundation for your baby from the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand.🞚
More pediatricians choose Culturelle® probiotics for their own children than any other brand.🞚
Build a strong foundation for your baby with Culturelle Baby Immune & Digestive Support Probiotic + Vitamin D Drops, from the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand±.As your baby develops, they’re being exposed to good and non-beneficial bacteria which may lead to an imbalance in their tummy. A balance of good bacteria is important to your baby’s healthy development. Developing a healthy microbiome, immune system and digestive health is important for babies.
We have developed Culturelle® Baby Immune & Digestive Support Probiotic + Vitamin D Drops, with ingredients to supplement and balance your baby’s good bacteria, help promote nutrient absorption, and help support overall health, so that baby and mommy can enjoy these precious years.* What makes Culturelle® Baby Immune & Digestive Support Probiotics the best choice? Our product contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12® probiotics, two of the most clinically studied probiotics, to help develop a healthy digestive system for better nutrient absorption.* Also, Culturelle® Baby Immune & Digestive Support Probiotic + Vitamin D Drops contains 100% of the daily value of Vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Packaged for Protection
Some competitors claim the number of live probiotics based on when the product was made. We measure the number of live probiotics at product expiration date, guaranteeing you get the full amount per our label whenever you purchase them.
Tinted glass excludes light, moisture and air. Rice bran oil blend protects the probiotics and ensures they are evenly suspended to deliver a more consistent serving.
Exposure to the elements could compromise the viability of the probiotics.
NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Colony Forming Units (CFUs) are a measure of viable (live) probiotics.
Directions for 0-12 Months:
- Before first use, replace cap with dropper and discard original cap. Washing of dropper in between use is not recommended.
- Shake before use.
- Use 5 drops once a day. Dispense directly into baby’s mouth, bottle or while breastfeeding.
- Once opened, use within 60 days.
- Yellow color and creamy consistency are normal.
- Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For children over 1 year: Take Culturelle® Grow + Thrive Packets as directed on the package.