From the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand⟐
As your baby grows and develops, the foundational bacteria they are born with naturally deplete. The probiotics in Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development, stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria, helping to keep your baby’s microbiota balanced to promote the development of healthy immune and digestive systems.*Continue to build a strong foundation for your baby and toddler with Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Probiotic, Vitamin D, HMO & DHA Packets, from the #1 Pediatrician recommended probiotic brand.*†††
As your baby explores new foods and environments, they’re being exposed to good and non-beneficial bacteria which may lead to an imbalance in their tummy. That’s why we’ve developed Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Probiotic, Vitamin D, HMO & DHA Packets, with ingredients to supplement and balance your baby’s good bacteria, help promote nutrient absorption, and help support overall health, so that baby and mommy can enjoy these precious years.* Our product contains the most clinically studied probiotic in infants††, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG as well as the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium BB-12®, to help develop a healthy digestive system for better nutrient absorption.* Also, Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Probiotic Packets contains Vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Packaged for Protection
Some competitors claim the number of live probiotics based on when the product was made. We measure the number of live probiotics at product expiration date, guaranteeing you get the full amount per our label whenever you purchase them.
Each serving individually sealed to prevent moisture, light & air from getting in.
Exposure to the elements could compromise viability of the probiotics.
NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Colony Forming Units (CFUs) are a measure of viable (live) probiotics.
For ages 12-24 Months:
- Open packet by cutting where indicated
- Mix entire contents of one (1) packet into food or drink. Do not add to hot food or beverage.
- Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Tamper Evident: Product is sealed within packets. Do not use if any part of the packet is torn, open or damaged.
- For children over 2 years: Take Culturelle® Kids as directed on the package.
- WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition. If your baby develops an allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives, discontinue use and call your doctor.
- For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Frequently Asked Questions
Baby’s first year is a critical period for the development of good bacteria that will shape their lifelong health. Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Packets contains safe & gentle ingredients that work naturally with your baby’s body to support healthy digestive and immune systems, + Vitamin D to help build strong bones*
Directions: Mix entire contents of one (1) packet into food like yogurt or applesauce or drink. Do not add to hot food or beverage.
Each box contains 30 packets which is one month’s worth of probiotic.
Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Packets contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12® probiotics: Two of the most clinically studied probiotic strains.†
One of the benefits of Vitamin D is that it helps infants and toddlers absorb calcium to develop strong teeth and bones*
Yes, Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Packets are safe and gentle for everyday use.
No, Culturelle® Baby Healthy Development Packets are free of both artificial sweeteners as well as dyes.